Welcome! At the exit of the Gorges du Verdon, along the Sainte-Croix Lake
Nearby numerous opportunities for sports activities in the beautiful nature:
The most beautiful hiking trails and cycling tours, windsurfing, SUP, pedal boats, rowing, canoeing, sailing, mountain biking, tennis, table tennis, boules, fitness trail, supervised swimming ( July-August ), air sports, fishing and… turquoise blue healthy water.
Pure pleasure, the gorges, the lake, lavender, cicadas, and the relaxed atmosphere…
Starting season 2018
The 2017 season is over, from November 5, 2017 the campsite is closed.
We thank all our colleagues, visitors and permanent guests for this sunny summer and we look forward seeing you again in March 2018!
You can always contact us with the contact-page
or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Start bookings 1 march 2018
Booking NOT possible at this time !!!
Only with the pre-booking-form, available online from March 1st.
The campsite is equipped with the following comforts
- Shady property
- Comfortable equipped sanitary
- Sanitary equipped for children
- Reception for handicapped
- Washing machines and dryers
- Collective BBQ (think of your grill)
- Children Playground (with table tennis)
- WIFI package days, week or month
- A MULTI SERVICES POINT
Your arrival at the municipal campsite Les Ruisses
Anyone wishing to stay at the municipal campsite Les Ruisses, at least overnight, must:
- At arrival visit the reception to ask if there is place available (we do not make reservations), provided with at least one piece of identification to complete immigration formalities.
- Commit to comply with the internal regulations displayed at the reception and in the various buildings of the campsite. Any person who contravenes the provisions of the rules will have to leave the campsite immediately.
At the reception, you will find information and documentation about the area, arrival and departure of mail, fax and photocopy (charge). A warm and personal welcome is reserved.