Welcome! At the exit of the Gorges du Verdon, along the Sainte-Croix Lake
Nearby numerous opportunities for sports activities in the beautiful nature:
The most beautiful hiking trails and cycling tours, windsurfing, SUP, pedal boats, rowing, canoeing, sailing, mountain biking, tennis, table tennis, boules, fitness trail, supervised swimming ( July-August ), air sports, fishing and… turquoise blue healthy water.
Pure pleasure, the gorges, the lake, lavender, cicadas, and the relaxed atmosphere…
Bookings for 2017
This year, we have 80 piches available for Booking from Saturday to Saturday only.
The booking fee is € 10 (no refunds)
The amount of the deposit is € 50 (this amount will be deducted from the total amount of your stay if you will settle on the day of your arrival)
! Warning BOOKING possible for: minimum 7 consecutive days, and arrival / departure only from Saturday (14h00) to Saturday (12h00)
We still keep plenty of room without reservation for our passing customers or free dates.
For the passing customers, you have to come directly to the Reception to check the availabilities according to your installation. We advise you to arrive between 14h00 and 16h00: the sites are rented from 14h00 to 12h00, so it is not necessary to arrive too early because we will not yet have free places, but alsonot too late, because there is a risk that there will be no more (we show places as we go).
Municipal Campsite Les Ruisses does not offer mobile homes, tents…
The campsite is equipped with the following comforts
- Shady property
- Comfortable equipped sanitary
- Sanitary equipped for children
- Reception for handicapped
- Washing machines and dryers
- Collective BBQ (think of your grill)
- Children Playground (with table tennis)
- WIFI package days, week or month
- A MULTI SERVICES POINT
Your arrival at the municipal campsite Les Ruisses
Anyone wishing to stay at the municipal campsite Les Ruisses, at least overnight, must:
- At arrival visit the reception to ask if there is place available (we do not make reservations), provided with at least one piece of identification to complete immigration formalities.
- Commit to comply with the internal regulations displayed at the reception and in the various buildings of the campsite. Any person who contravenes the provisions of the rules will have to leave the campsite immediately.
At the reception, you will find information and documentation about the area, arrival and departure of mail, fax and photocopy (charge). A warm and personal welcome is reserved.
The whole team of municipal campsite Les Ruisses wishes you a pleasant stay in advance.
7 & 8 October 2017 Natureman Verdon!
Municipal Campsite Les Ruisses is the ideal place to discover the already legendary triathlon Natureman Verdon!