Welcome! At the exit of the Gorges du Verdon, along the Sainte-Croix Lake
Nearby numerous opportunities for sports activities in the beautiful nature:
The most beautiful hiking trails and cycling tours, windsurfing, SUP, pedal boats, rowing, canoeing, sailing, mountain biking, tennis, table tennis, boules, fitness trail, supervised swimming ( July-August ), air sports, fishing and… turquoise blue healthy water.
Pure pleasure, the gorges, the lake, lavender, cicadas, and the relaxed atmosphere…
Booking for 2017 is finished!
But we have plenty of room, with no booking necessary in July and August.
We remind you that you can come without reservations everyday from 14:00 and see the availability of the moment with us. This allows you to arrive and leave whenever you want. We kept a lot of places without reservations as we did before.
We advise you to arrive between 14h00 and 16h00: the sites are rented from 14h00 to 12h00,
So it is not necessary to arrive too early because we will not yet have free places but also not too late, because than there is a risk that there will be no more (we show places as and when).
After the august 20, we always have pitches available.
Municipal Campsite Les Ruisses does not offer mobile homes, tents…
The season of the Multi Service Point is over
The whole team thanks you and welcomes you back in June 2018.
For Bread, Supermarket & restaurants…
You will find everything in the village Les Salles sur Verdon 5 minutes by car.
Arrivals are during the opening hours of the reception. Latest entries: 6:45 PM.
No late arrivals, we will not be able to welcome you and make the entry of places after these hours.
The campsite is equipped with the following comforts
- Shady property
- Comfortable equipped sanitary
- Sanitary equipped for children
- Reception for handicapped
- Washing machines and dryers
- Collective BBQ (think of your grill)
- Children Playground (with table tennis)
- WIFI package days, week or month
- A MULTI SERVICES POINT
Your arrival at the municipal campsite Les Ruisses
Anyone wishing to stay at the municipal campsite Les Ruisses, at least overnight, must:
- At arrival visit the reception to ask if there is place available (we do not make reservations), provided with at least one piece of identification to complete immigration formalities.
- Commit to comply with the internal regulations displayed at the reception and in the various buildings of the campsite. Any person who contravenes the provisions of the rules will have to leave the campsite immediately.
At the reception, you will find information and documentation about the area, arrival and departure of mail, fax and photocopy (charge). A warm and personal welcome is reserved.
The whole team of municipal campsite Les Ruisses wishes you a pleasant stay in advance.
7 & 8 October 2017 Natureman Verdon!
Municipal Campsite Les Ruisses is the ideal place to discover the already legendary triathlon Natureman Verdon!